2013-12-17

Gift Idea for Teachers - Starbucks Gift Cards

It's the end of school year, and parents (especially in Singapore) are scratching their head to find a unique gift idea for Teachers that have dedicated their time and effort to educate their kids.


After searching for some time, I have finally decided to give Starbucks Gift Cards for my son's teachers. They have been real great this past year, and my son really loves them a lot.

The next question was: How to package the gift? Of course we can just give it in the envelopes provided by Starbucks, but that don't really feel special, don't you think?



So in the end, here's what I did:

  • Ask the staff for Starbucks cup
  • Fill half the cup with paper shreds
  • Put the gift card in the cup
  • Wrap it nicely with handwritten notes from my son
And of course, to go along with the gift, I designed a special card "Thanks a Latte" for the teachers. Don't you think it looks real cute and go well together with the gift?

There you go! A simple, personalised, yet useful gift for the teachers! This would also make great Teacher's Day Gift idea that's simply different from the rest.